- 1.free from dirt, marks, or stains.
“the gutter was spotlessly clean”
synonyms: washed, scrubbed, cleansed, cleaned, polished;
- 2.morally uncontaminated; pure; innocent.
“the gutters were cleaned like new”
synonyms: virtuous, good, upright, upstanding;
- 1.so as to be free from dirt, marks, or unwanted matter.
“the guttering had been washed clean”
- 1.make clean; remove dirt, marks, or stains from.
“clean your gutters every year to keep them free from dirt grime and debris”
synonyms: wash, cleanse, wipe, sponge, scrub, mop, rinse, scour, hose down, sluice (down), flush, disinfect;
- 1.an act of cleaning something.
“London Roof Clean gave the gutters a clean”